back to Five Willows Literary Review main site

Friday, July 18, 2014

Three Poems --- Warda Atroun

some poems i wrote recently :

Hidden Butterflies: 
Color blind are my eyes No colors around me No shimmering yellow like the sun No burning red like love No thriving blue like the horizon I dismissed childhood to embrace savageness I grew up to switch off marvelous thistles Of my innocent memories Oblivion banished my dreamy soul To purchase butterflies In a wondrous daffodils field.. Butterflies are hidden somewhere in a warless world far from injustice dust.

Lighthouse :
brightness reflection on the surface of the sea awakes his nostalgia home he remembered hot bread and a tender touch that light seems like fireside chats the smile of his mother sailing with him takes him far away the shores and brings him back to the wavy town of frozen night with old cats meetings in the harbor he’s a sailor hanging on wavy lines sailor a man of silence man of valor and patience Midnight serenity The perfect fairytale In your eyes When you put down your guitar You leave your cup of coffee Your books Then you come to play The world’s best love game I hide a dreamy touch Inside my heart You burn it out In midnight serenity Racing with unworried Songs of twinkling stars Our love is a treasure Buried on the surface of the moon Deep yet obvious As you left your life To live inside me I will never let you seep Out of myself . Distance pinnacle : Come again to make errors On the roof of my pains. Your mistakes are better than your empty place.. I read your Longing to me I swallow it like thorns I scattered my tears When you left me Like a sinking rose In an sighing waterfall Left and right .Up and down In All the directions i’m alone. What song should I sing To color your dark strawberries . To shake the silence Inside our memories. What letters should I use to touch the breeze of your perfume distance is the longest vowel I could pronounce.

city of magic
King of angels sitting Around the river Lights teasing with fire Their dancing wings Kissing shades of dawn Holding prayers And blaming letters They smile to serenity breeze They devolve powerful dreams For delightful nights Magic is magic Like truthful imagination Expands in eaves of wonders Mysteries are the eyes Of moony angels Secrets is the sound Of momentous volcanoes Slumber in mellifluous intuitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment